Thursday 11 October 2007

Update :)

Guys... the reason for my lack of posts is due to the fact that my laptop broke a few weeks ago and it hasnt been the same since its been fixed. Ive just realised how much I have to update on here and how many photos I have to post. Ive been really ill since my holiday and have some rather strange symptoms but I think its down to the wisdom teeth coming through..urrrghh. For those of you who know... it drives you crazy.

Have a busy morning and a dress fitting at 11am ... my managers family have bought me a beautiful Korean hanbok as a forget us not gift. The day is getting closer to say bye :)

Here are a few pics from Chuseok. It was really lovely to go away on my last hiking trip but I got really run down and ill after about two days... not fun. Anyway the view from the last hike we did were stunning and Ill never forget it.

Lots to update on... when i finaly get the time :)

No comments: