Thursday 9 August 2007

Hooolllliiiddddaaaayyy!

Awwwww I am WELL excited. Its finally here....my holiday has finally arrived! Just one more day in the hagwon....I seriously cant keep still :) I'm so excited!

Theres so many places Ive been itching to go to the past 9 months but its been impossible due to not having the time but I have a whole 9 days free to go and find as much adventure as I can :)

Despite my whack travelling skills and sense of direction and me being completely solo I'm daring to go and make the every most of my whole 9 days off. Arrrggghh cant believe Ive got 9 days off :)

Ive planned my trip and so far so good...

Namiseon Island
Sokcho Beach
Mt Seoroksan
Gyeongju
Busan

I plan to spend time with God, relax, ride through the trees in Namiseon Island (maybe Jungdo Island too time allowing), laze on the beach in Sokcho, hike Mt Namsan, stay in a little sarangche by tumulus park, go to Bulguksa Temple, hike the mounts of Seoroksan (finally !) rest by the waterfalls, journey up the peaks by cable car, fry on Hyundae Beach, sit on Gwangali Beach under the stars and check out the view of the lit up bridges, stay in the Vespa jimjilbang, get a full body massage and get treated like a princess. Aw Bliss :) Im dying to get tomorrow over, pack my bags and shoot off. Im worried my memory card wont be able to hold all my pics lol. Ive gotta go and finish off my planning :)

No comments: