Tuesday 3 July 2007

Giggles

So Im aching all over tonight and it feels great. I love that ripped muscle feeling after a good training session lol. I met up with Jackie last night for a quick hourly bible study afer my workout which was really, really nice. Got in and did some jobs then hit the sack at 2am. Seriouly. I couldnt sleep. I moved from one side on my queen sized bed to the other, top to bottom, changed positions, tried to go to for a wee (lol), changed beds to my single, tried sleeping with my fan on, with my fan off, yu get the picture...When I rose at 10.30 I know Id been asleep but I hadnt felt like it. I think Id just lay there with my eyes closed for about five hours. So the thought of meeting up with Martie today for a quick bite made me worry a little this morning. I had visions of falling into my jiggae head first but I didnt and have had a decent amount of energy all day. Cand juice keep you up at night? Im doing this juice diet thing and its given me loads of energy but it cant possibly keep me up all night can it ? Im hoping I sleep tonight coz Ive been so busy recently that I need all the sleep I can get. Lets see...

Tonight, my private class with William was pretty funny. Sometimes I get so embarrassed at the stupidest things but I guess its because i just dont know how to keep a straight face and end up giggling really loud when embarrassing things come up. Oh, I must be so unprofessional :( I just cant help it. I think growing up with Sarah hasnt helped me. We could never keep straight faces with eachother and now if a funny situation comes up where I shouldnt laugh I just see her cheeky face as a child or her face as a young woman now taking the mick and having me in stitches.

William really tries hard and his pronuciation isnt great but he tries and is improving slowly. We were talking about movies before and he accidentaly said boobies by accident. To be honest I wouldnt usually laugh at something like this but I guess I was so tired by 9.45am that I just couldnt help laughing to myself due to his face when he realised what he'd said. Lay on the table was also an advertisement Id printed out for a comedy that we were using to help us with role play. Grab my Banana was the name of it. Seriously....when Im tired thats it. Ive got the giggles at anything. It doesnt take much to have me peeing my pants and these two things just got me tonight The worst thing was that I tried my very best to hold in my laughter but ended up snorting instead and making it more embarrassing. I realy need to be more careful about what I print in future. The poor guy'll think Im coming onto him.

No comments: