Sunday 2 September 2007






Okay okay ! So im doing a duff job again with this blog and thinking about sacking it off coz of lack of time.

Its hit me the past few days how soon Im leaving here and although Ive been given good advice to prepare my heart and cut down on seeing aquaintances where relationships could grow stronger I seem to be aquiring new relationships and spending more time with peeps lol.Just me all over.

Anyway the weeks are flying by. My belly dancing lessons are going well and are sooo fun, Im upping the ante on my cardio for a change (now the humidity is rapidly dissipating- oh the relief of not being wet through and saturated in your own and everyone elses sweat all the time lol ), keeping busy with my kiddies, odd yoga seshes (in my rather growing pretentious gym)and keeping up to date with mates.

Last week at work was a walk in the park. So much so my head was buzzing with the thoughts of going home. I worked about 21 hours.. honestly and to make matters more intense William (who i teach twice a week) was too busy for privates this week. It was not enough! How peeps do it everyweek.. i dunno ! I went crazy, my head was spinning all week with excitement, all that time free gave me all these eratic thoughts of home and Christmas and I was so restless sat there with no one to teach lol and all these thoughts of Christmas eve candle night ceremonies at Mottram on the Hill and our church, walks in the snow up at Warhill, our annual Christmas Morning breakfasts of champagne with the Martins (before church lol), christmas shopping with Mum... My girls, getting ready to go out on nights out over the festive season, nites in with Sarah drinking the left over brandy/vodka/ baileys and watching good old british comedy in front of the fire nearly weeing ourselves taking off the likes of Dawn French doing some Christmas special... arrgghhh the list is endless.... nothing beats being a Bunyan at Christmas :)

Despite my week being a 21 hour one Ive been kept busy out of the hagwon. My mate Cherry is struggling with her literature shes been given in Uni to review so Ive been making notes for her this week, read the book she needed to read and plan to meet up with her a few hours a week to help her out. Not only is it helping her but its keeping something alive in me that I love about literature and its reminding me about everything I learnt on my uni course so its all good :) Me and Rhys met up on Thursday for a bite and the evil makoli. I needed a guy chat. We drunk as much as we could and left the bar but as we were leaving something peculiar came over me, I was like you do know weve got half a teapot of makoli left. what are we doing leaving it ? so in two seconds we were back in the bar sat drinking the stuff and then next morning well... all I can say is if youve tried makoli you know how the head hurts the next day. Unluckily for me one of my fave students who I obsess about on here (Tonie) got out his little violin and started to play me a tune.

Jenny, my mate from college and uni came up this weekend from her little place near Suwon. It was SO mint to have her here and to catch up about the old days in college, have a giggle, talk about old people we used to hang out with together! We met up with Arran in town, went for an outback and then on to the extremely cool Rolling Stones Bar, Red Rooster and the evil makoli bar for another teapot of delight and some Man U action. The rain was pouring, Jen was with me in Korea talking about old times, listening to Fleetwood mac, the Beatles and getting wild watching the footy. Im getting ready for home :)

No comments: