Thursday 14 June 2007

Day off :)

So Ive got a lovely day off tomorrow and am soooo glad I dont have to go into work :) Im gonna go down to Daechon Beach early in the morning for a total chill out and some proper good time out with God. Theyve got a wicked mud spa there which Im gonna relax in too. Bliss dahlings !

The Hagwons been better recently as Im quite busy and time seems to go quickly. The kids are adorable and keep me going when I have a bad class :) My manager told me yesterday that my holidays will be changed. Instead of having them in July Ive now got to wait until August. The good news is I still have 9 days off. Mum has mentioned me coming home for the week but theres not really much point as after the holiday It'll only be about ten weeks and Ill be due to come home anyway ! The bad news is that all my friends here have their hols mainly in July so if I do wanna get away then Im gonna be going solo. Thailand by then begins its rainy season, same for Vietnam Im guessing. Singapore may not be safe to venture to solo and Indonesia too. Shame but Im sure Ill make the most of it where ever I am :) Arggghhh...! :)

Well.. just another short one. My blogs got pretty crap (I apologise) but Im just so busy. Ive got tons of photos though to show you all when I get back so dont be sending me angry emails girls ! lol

Sleep and BEACH!

No comments: