Sunday 13 May 2007

Birthday BBQ







So this week has been another mega busy one. New commitments, more work at the hagwon, overall quite tiring so Friday night I had an early nite, cancelled all my plans and happily took to my new queen sized bed that still smells of my Mum from when she was here :) Bit of home comfort :)

Did some shopping on Saturday, quick coffee then headed to Owens for a joint Birthday BBQ. The weather was pretty dull but the food was awesome everyone prepped and our Birthday presents were so thoughtful! Thanks again guys :) Then it was out into town for a much needed night out.Lots of Soju, lots of laughs,Rugby game-(my idea of heaven) dancing with midgits,almost naked korean women, star bar, bed. Cracking night out (for Cheonan anyway) and well deserved. Will post pics when I get them :)

So...you can probably all tell at home Im pretty wrecked sleep wise with all these crap posts so Ill be off to bed. Promise this will be more informative next time I write ;)

No comments: