Monday 28 May 2007

Bunnies Birthday





Okay... so there wasnt a multitude of beautiful lanterns on display for my birthday but at least it didnt rain and it was a good day despite my baaad planning. Me and Cara headed across to Seosan for my friends wedding however we had to turn back because Id planned it so badly. After a bad start and three hours wasted on the bus (poor Cara) we both got back to Cheonan and went for dinner in Buonissimos garden terrace which was lovely. A good fat glass of white, one of my best friends, sunshine, running water (we dont get alot of this in Cheonan), a cute waiter (!)a good chicken salad.. what more could I ask for ?

So after a lovely, relaxing day we all met at Red Rooster- my favourite bar in Cheonan.Was a bit of a squeeze and a heavy night but good, healthy fun :) Had so many lovely pressies and cards amd emails/ messages sent from back home and the hagwon made a big fuss with a Birthday Cake and lots of pressies too so thankyou all !

No comments: