Wednesday 16 May 2007

Nurse Training Applied !

So My spirit's buzzing this morning as I 've just applied to NMAS to do my nurse training after years of holding it all off. Nurse Bunyan here I come...really excited! My reference was sorted within just a few days and all I have to do now is sit back and wait to see if I get my first choice!

Had an amazing massage last night. One of Julenes students came round to my house for an hour and worked her magic on my whole body. Her name is Eunji and she seriously has a gift ! It was slightly different to the massage me and my Mum got a few weeks ago in my local jimjilbang :) It was amazing and I felt so relaxed after it. She worked on all my pressure points, my head and my deep muscle tissue. She asked me if I have alot of stress and explained that because my upper back is so strong, my head and neck are extremely stressed all the time! When she just touched my neck and head I felt so much better so Ive deciced to make it a weekly thing and shes coming around the same time next week :) Bliss.

Got a long day ahead now. Another five hours of lessons to go so Im gonna go try and make the most of my break. Would much rather be on the beach but Im gonna have to just be patient until this weekend. The weather's brightened up again and Ive heard the weathers suposed to be beautiful on Saturday so bring it on to Daechon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.