Tuesday 8 May 2007

Random Ramblings


Apologies to obsessive readers of Bunnies Blog. Ive been so busy its not even funny but not to worry as Bunnie is back to enchant you all with her amazing adventures ;) Not.

Nah.. really Ive been really busy recently with lots of new different stuff and new commitments with work. I started teaching my managers cousin last week whos just suprised me with dinner which was nice. Timetables been packed again today and did a good 8 hour teaching stretch in this bugger heat. From no where its just got so hot. I dont know how Im gonna cope in the summer! 90 % humidity sounds a bit much for this girl who needs her fresh air. I feel like its bad enough now -it seriously drained my energy today ha! Well...Ive worked in the heat before and am probably just being a wuss. Im sure Ill learn to cope with it. Even if Im constantly wet through all the time. Niiice.

Added a picture from the Sanok Marathon ! Its made me wanna keep on training big time :) Its very addictive thats all I can say.

Timetable change again this week..yaawwwnnn. Have new kindergarten classes also which are really fun and also new conversational classes three times a week with a cute (but hard work) brother and sister in the afternoons. Will see how they go...

Had a strange weekend. Needed some pampering so ventured down to sunny Seoul in a mad rush as I got up late (suprise, suprise). Rung the salon to say Id be late, asked if they'd be any problem fitting me in, reply- no dont worry just come and we'll fit you in in an hour..Got there in a sweat and they couldnt fit me in :( Wasnt impressed and to top it all off people were really rude to me all day after that! Just a bad day I suppose but I tried to keep smiling.Ate my first proper meal after my bout of sickness - Thai with Jackie, Byron, Seth...was really good after yukky mush for two days.

Sunday was a lot better. I did kids club in the morning then got home and opened my vino. Had small group round which is always cool. An unusual 12 turned up so everyone got snied rations. Bet they all rushed home to eat again :) Then sat in with some mates and had some (more) wine to celebrate the weather getting nicer. Any Excuse.Probably not the best thing to drink after being so poorly this week...

Met up with Betsi and Eric on Monday morning and headed to the orphanage as my Friday Morning time slot's now filled with my Old Testament study. Was realy nice to go again and Im gonna definately make it a weekly thang. The kids looked hardly any different to when I was there last so maybe it wasnt actually that long ago that I was there. Was so cool to just go and play with them again and so nice to have them wanting cuddles all the time. Ahhh theyre so gorgeous. It Was funny to watch Eric act as a human climbing frame. The kids LOVE him. Think Ill be eating breakfast before I go next time though..hard work ! :)

Oh, I also got ill last week and had to go to the drs as I got severe gastroenteritis :( Was actually really painful and Im not a wuss when it comes to any sort of pain. Had to stay in work all day with it and wanted to crawl under one of the tables and die. Luckily I had no classes all day as the kids had a dollar market but I still didnt wanna be selling pencils and monkey face masks.

No comments: