Friday 23 February 2007

Back to the Grindstone






















No. Im gonna do it again even though Im tired and peed off ! Basically Im really tired and need my zzzz's tonight. Am gonna have a serious chill out weekend. Probably do some lazy shopping in town and go catch a movie tomorrow with my new sister Cara ! Planned to go hiking but really think I need to get some rest !

Todays been good, back to school and finally went book shopping with Ruby my manager. I am so relieved that Ive finally got a few books to help me with some lessons! Its been almost four months now with no books (apart from winter camp)and its been a challenge ! I shouldnt complain though oz Ive learnt tons ! I can actually say that I know Im a good teacher :) lol


Anyway, a new guy has started the hagwon called Steve and hes doing all his presentations fo rus right now and his training that he has to do. It made me feel all nostaligic this afternoon thinking back to when I first started here and how excited and nervous I was ! It feels like yesterday that it was me stood up there giving presentations and discussions and stuff ! In some ways I feel like Ive been here ages and then in others I feel like I came yesterday.

Watching the sun go down this afternoon made me realise how much Im gonna miss tihs place when I finally have to say farewell. I m so blessed with what Ive got here. The company I work for istnt a company as far as Im concerned. Its a family.

I cant believe how amazing they've been and I adore them all and love it! Ive made some attatchments to a few of the kids which Im pleased about but also a bit worried.... having to say farewell is gonna break my heart at the end of the year ! Anyway, Ive rewalised over the past few weeks of being here that this time that Ive come away from home everything is different. God has been in everything Ive done out here for a change. When Ive been away before Ive shut him out completely and nothings ever gone as half as nice as it has out here! God seems to have just prepared eveything out here for me. I feel so blessed and loved and looked after its amazing!

Anyway, I need my beauty sleep coz trust me I dont feel very beau right now ! Steve was cheekily picking out my wrinkles under my eyes today and telling me I look old....hhhmmmppphhh lol.
Heres a few pics of the kids :) My camera s broken but Ill get some fresh ones soon !






No comments: