Monday 26 February 2007

Random Tuesday Morning Chat

I didn't go to Yoga last week once coz Ive been so busy going away and seeing friends and stuff but I went last night and boy do I feel it today. That'll be the last time I miss a week at the gym I tell you now. I thought just coz I did a hike on Saturday I'd be okay but no lol. I went last night and my personal trainer 'Captain' wasn't very impressed with me again telling me that I should be going everyday so that 'body wine bootiful, muscle UP fat DOWN ' :) He's so funny. Constantly asking if English girls think that Korean men are good looking and if he has a nice body. Yawn. Lol, its funny though.Guess he's just another self obsessed gym buff. But a nice and rather funny one at that ! :) lol!

Everything at the hagwon is changing recently. The teacher who replaced Candy is leaving at the end of this week and we have a new guy Steve and another woman who joined our team yesterday. Ive got to say that Im really settled in now and enjoying the whole teaching a lot more than I was before. Ive got a lot of speaking tests to complete this week and progress reports but I dont mind coz the busier I am the faster the week goes so I can enjoy my weekend ! Sunday aft was pretty nice. Ive never had a group of people around to mine before so it was nice to have the sunday group from church around.I cooked up a rather bland, overcooked stir-fry (Im such a great cook) but Cara brought round a nice cake and strawberry wine as Jackie has just graduated from her Masters so I think we were pretty happy all round! It was really nice to have a group in my apartment talking about God and praying. The dvd we watched was one by Rob Bell and was a really arty, creative, 'get yourself thinking' eleven or so minute dvd. Pretty cool. Concerning me and cooking...I love to cook but guys I hate to break it to you... Im really bad. Bridget Jones Stylee. I attemped a korean soup a few days back and I forced down a bowl last night coz I didnt want to waste it and nearly hurled.Oh well....maybe my future husband will be able to cook ! :)

Looking forward to my weekend as Im going Deep Sea Fishing off a little island South of South Korea. Sounds pretty wicked ! Am doing a homestay and just found out that my mate has actually booked a place too so I wont be alone! Thursday is a national holiday here so I have the day off. My camera has broken and Im totally lost without it so I think the hot springs and the hiking are out so Yongsan Electronic Market in Seoul here I come. Not really the day off I planned but I NEED a camera here especially for my trip this weekend! Just a bit worried as I know theres gonna be so many different stores and different cameras. I really dont wanna get riped off coz I just have 'one of those faces'. You know what I mean ?! Im usually the one who gets all the mentally unstable escapees follow or the one who gets little old ladies sat next to them on the bus telling me their life stories :) (that bit I dont actually mind!)

Anway, must go as Ive got stuff to do before work.And making breakfast is one of them. Im starving.

No comments: