Monday 12 February 2007

Redeeming Love

I have to share this with you all coz Ive had a love affair with it the moment I opened the beautiful pages. Its a book called Redeeming Love written by Francine Rivers that my mate Cara lent me and I can honestly say that I think it's the best book Ive ever read in my life. I was addicted straight away and I couldnt put it down. In fact I couldnt even sleep properly at night coz I was getting so involved with the characters and its left something really amazing with me. READ IT ! It's amazing and I've never cried so much at book in my life. Im not even gonna bother explaining the story youve got to read it to believe it ! Its left something in me that I cant even begin to explain. Ill never forget the characters in my life.It shows you how TRULY AMAZING Gods Love is for his children and that no matter what you can turn to him and he will sort you out through any circumstance.Read it - thats an order !

No comments: