Sunday 11 February 2007

Dog Soup



Thought it would be great to have a little friend around the place but I didnt realise how much they pee and poo. I love her to bits but its seriously put me off getting a doggie :( My brand new bed has been peed on now about 8 times this week. Thats once a day man.
My mattress is gonna be runied along with my korean quilts that were given to me by my hagwon.I've tried washing it down and turning it over but its one that is impossible to turn over as the legs are screwed into it! My managers gonna think it's been me thats been weeing the bed. As for the doggie poo... well.... My floor has also been cleaned now a hundred times ! I keep telling Sindy that if she doesnt stop peeing all over my bed and pooing where she wants that she'll be made into poshintang or even hotdog. She doesnt believe me ;)
Im enjoying having her over but her biting is getting worse and she is sinking her little gnashers into my legs and even attempting the toe amputation technique. Im sure this little doggie angel has been bred with a young rotweiler ! Its seriously put me off having a doggie. Ive been told by Jai that Im not angry enough with her when I tell her off but she just looks up at me with those cute little puppy dog eyes. I think this girlie has me wrapped around her little finger.

No comments: