Wednesday 21 February 2007

Lunar New Years Sunday

My first kids group at church was pretty fun! Cute little Emma kept me entertained for most of the morning in her beautiful little pink korean dress jumping about on Byron and twirling around dancing in her dress. Sunny picked me up from mine after church and it was to the Nams for mandu-making. It was really nice to spend some time with the family drinking red wine, eating dinner, watching a barbie film with the kids :)

Was my first church group get together too and Cara made the BEST satay chicken Ive ever tasted in my whole life. You go girl.Dont have a clue how I'm gonna live up to that this week! :( ! lol ! Sunday night I chatted (whats new ?) and danced myself stupid at Cheon-ans Niche and Bubi-Bubi and drunk as much beer as I wanted with knowing that I had Monday Morning free to lie in bed...Met loadds of new peeps who all seem pretty cool and funny and I swear the swing in there is the hightlight of my night everytime I venture in there.Last time Iwent me and my mate tried to re-enact the Dirty Dancing water scene. Lets just say it didnt work and that the swing is miles away from where they were stood. Enough said. And i wonder where I get all my bruises from ;)

No comments: