Saturday 24 February 2007

Chilled out Saturday

Ahhh today was really fun :) Met up with Cara for Galbi this afternoon and then went to watch Dream Girls at the cinemas with her and Monica. It was a really good musical and I cried most of the way through it ...! Really good stuff ! Then we headed down to Starbucks for a girlie coffee, chat and cheesecake, bumped into Toby and Joella and had a good chat. Me and Cara then went to do a bit of shopping and waited a ridiculous amount of time for a bus to our local E-mart for some food shopping. I swear I love food shopping so much over here I think I prefer it to actual clothes shopping. Its been really funny in some of the shops here. We had a laugh today as the clothes attendants wouldnt let us try any of the clothes on unless we bought them lol. Funny as! You'd think we were hefalumps or something :) ! Anyway, it was funny and a nice, girlie day out in Cheon-an :) Gotta admit though that Ive really missed my mate Jackie today. Ive been on so many hiking trips with her the past few weeks that it was strange waking up on a Saturday morning knowing that I wasnt going to meet her ! lol

Now Im just chilling out at home in my little candle lit apartment watching Futurama getting all excited for when my Mum and Jai get here !

No comments: