Thursday 22 February 2007

Thats just the way it is :)

So cinderella's finally gone back home to Mummy and Jo's house is dog free, smell free, wee free, poo free, toy free, noise free...aaaahhh. And I was thinking about getting a pup...yeh right. No Way. Never Again. She weed on my matress that many times that I reckon the hagwon workers are gonna think I'm the one who's been weeing the bed....

Back at school yesterday and was exhausted with the travelling back from Seoul after my sleepless but amazing night up the prayer mountain! I met up with Jackies friend today at my local Homever to buy a rice cooker, blender, bookshelf, lamp and shoe rack from them. I was so excited when I got in about having a blender that I dropped it on the floor and it smashed into pieces. Gutted. Im such a butter fingers sometimes. Or such a muppet. Anyway, Ive got the rice cooker on now and its been on for about an hour and still no cooked rice. Youve got to laugh.

Anyway, my place looks nicer with my new lamp and bookshelf even if I havent got any rice to eat tonight and no smoothie for my breakfast :) Lol.

No comments: