Wednesday 18 April 2007

I was back in work yesterday after my extra two days off with my Mum so I decided to take her in and show her round. The kids were really great and I felt quite proud of some of the older kids as they all lined up to say Hewo and to shake hands with her :) Cute as. Because my Mum sat in on lots of my classes the kids really behaved quite well and a few of them were really excited that another wayguk was sat in the classroom.A group of my little girls were asking how Mum got over here from England and one of the little girls asked if she came in a spaceship.

After my lessons had finished Mr and Mrs Nam took us out with the rest of the Nam family for a big meal. It was really nice and Ruby has mentioned how she wants to take us out on Saturday to Wyam folk village which I think my Mum'll like :)

These are short and sweet recently. Am now gonna take my Mum to be scrubbed and pummeled in my closest jimjilbang. Hope she's not too sore afterwards !

No comments: