Wednesday 4 April 2007

So Im not fasting today coz Im on these antibiotics and feel rough as still. My apartments looking pretty bad too. Ive finally got my queen size double bed and sofa (aaaaaassssssaaaa) but because I have my old single in my room everything is just chucked in and I currently have one half of the sofa at one end of the room and the other at the other end. Ive tried putting my bed together which was funny. I always seem to have a good giggle with myself these days.Or at myself should I say. I put these cone things I have in the holes where I thought they'd go and flipped over the two plastic boards for my matress to lie on. Thinking that Id check it out with my body weight I gently applied my body pressure onto it one foot at a time. Thinking all was well I started to walk along it, bouncing a little and thinking what a great idea it was and how lucky I was to get a bed this size to chill out in.When I heared a big rip I realised that my body weight was too much and Ive actually snapped something I shouldnt have...whoops.

So my bed is kind of half finished with plastic cones about the place and bits of wood and drawers hanging about my apartment. It looks like Im gonna do a runner and am ready to pack my bags and leave. Im terrible at putting things together like anything to do with DIY.

Whoaaaa...am struggling with this cold/infection right now and am hoping these antiobiotics are gonna start working. Wanna be better for when my Mum gets here and wanna get this place nice for her too !

No comments: