Friday 20 April 2007

So Im in work today and its not really that busy. The weathers gone really crap today and it feels as though gale force winds are blowing outside! Think Mums left the good weather back at home as far as Ive heard! Think she thought it'd be pretty warm here... Its honestly warm one minute practically freezing the next but I know spring is here as its definatley a lot warmer these days.

Well..I took Mum to the jimjilbang yesterday near my apartment. I dont think Ive laughed so much in a long time :) We both got full body treatments, massages and scrubs and thinking Id be kind I let my mum go first. In some jimjilbangs the treatment section is cornered off and a little more private but in this jimjilbang the treatment section is on full show for everyone to view. Two white women in there was enough to stare at for a start but when the rather large ajuma started hacking away and pummelling my poor Mums muscles there were even more stares and giggles from where I was sat :) It was like something out of a comedy movie watching her. She gave us both a good going over jumping up onto the massage bed and straddling us.We must have looked like rag dolls being dragged about so much. We both thought we were gonna fly off the beds at one point.Ive seriously not laughed so loud since I got here. The noise was the best of her chopping away with her huge hands and flipping us over pulling our legs out in various positions. Seriously..I couldnt stop snorting with laughter coz of the shocked look on my poor Mums face:) She was a bit of a beast and enough to scare any massage virgin :( Ive never had my backside or boobs rubbed so hard in my life.Dont think Ill be taking my poor Mum again...I seriously HOWLED.

Feeling very squeaky clean and soft today and have a lot of energy from being butchered. Ill definately be going back again :) Took her for a nice coffee this morning in town and am taking her out to meet some of the girls tonight for an Italian. Should be fun. Have missed the girls! :)

No comments: