Monday 16 April 2007


With Mum being so jet lagged last night and going off to bed major early I thought Id get some beauty zzz's and put my head down at 8.30. It was probably the earliest night Ive had here in Korea :)

Gutted about the weather as its rained all day and has been miserable but we had fun anyway! We went for Kalbi at a little place I know and the first thing she had shoved in her face was a big juicy bowl of pondegi. Her face was a picture :) Dont think she'l ever forget that one ! After giving her a extremely short tour of the town due to the constant downpour we did a bit of shopping and then grabbed a few coffees. Now my Mum is a serious coffee drinker but Im telling you now the coffees upstairs of Yawoori are seriously STRONG and I think coz of the jet lag it knocked her off her rocker a bit- they are violently potent...beware.

We then grabbed a movie and are gonna hopefully venture out later for a massage at my nearby jimjilbang.Wonder what she'll think about that ?! If its anything like last times poking and prodding I think she'll be outta there as fast as ever. Its soooooo good having my Mum over here !

No comments: