Wednesday 4 April 2007

Too many Goodbyes

The past few days Ive been so busy here in Cheonan and Ive been really poorly with some kind of bad cold. Ive had a really tight chest and at times Ive felt as though Ive not been able to breathe properly so yesterday evening Sunny, my bosses sister took me to my local ent clinic where I had something rammed up my nose and my throat sprayed down. Nice. Think Ive got some kind of infection brooding on my chest so have been given some antibiotics to shift it. Think its all this cold, cold weather and getting caught in the freezing cold with only thin jackets ! Oh, what us gals do in the name of fashion.

Have also been pretty sad the past few days having to say bye to mates out here. Korea is so transient.I feel like I make friends so quickly like I do anywhere but here it seems people come into your life as quick as they go from it. One day they are here, the next they are gone. Just like that.

Its amazing the amount of people Ive met here already. Even people Ive met briefly in passing or people Ive not really got to know that well but have wanted to, it makes me wonder what my time here would have been like if Id have spent more time with them.I really believe people are put in our lives for a reason, that people cross our paths for a purpose. When people leave I try to just be thankful for getting the chance to meet them, for spending just a bit of time with them but still..its sad to say bye not knowing whether Im gonna see these people again when the truth is Id really like to! I guess Im just fed up of saying goodbyes but thats the price I have to pay for being such a gypsie girl I suppose.

I need sleep. Too many late nights.Too many Goodbyes.

No comments: