Wednesday 25 April 2007

Taejosan and Wet Willies




We had Ruby and the rest of my co-workers around yesterday for dinner at my place. We had a nights notice to prepare and my cooking's enough to kill the cat so I cheated and went to my nearest kimbap place, ordered 7 huge bibimbaps and got them to put them all in my washing up bowl.Very Naughty ;)

It was really nice to have them all around and to Mums shock we all sat on the floor- Korean Stylee of course and ate together. After lots of maaashitsayos we rushed off to the hagwon for work to my naughty, little students. When my mate Caras nephew does something naughty his 'rents give him a bum pinch. I was thinking about the best punishment for my students a few weeks ago when my boys were being really naughty in class.Of course I cant go around pinching bums so for all my students who are really cheeky or bad now...they get a wet finger shoved in their ear. One of the worse feelings ever and they hate it. I think its funny- not very professional but FUNNY especially when they're off guard coz they're being that naughty. Gave a few out this week and had my students howling with laughter sat with their hoods up (for the lucky ones who had them) all lesson. Could probably get the sack if I made a kid cry over that. Anyway, took Mum to Taejosan this morning with 'ma betches' Jacki, Jenni and of course Betch. Had a good gentle hike and laughed at Mum coming down as it was pretty slippy. Again we've had mint weather :) Think its gonna get hotter in the next few weeks. Some soilder at the weekend told me the humidity levels reach 90%...is this true? Sounds unbearable... Im gonna die.

No comments: