Tuesday 20 March 2007

Confession

Was feeling pretty bright yesterday after my killer sleep from relaxing at Caracalla with the girls on Sunday evening so arranged with Cara that after my yoga session I'd meet up with her at E-mart and we'd do some late night food shopping.Id not eaten again since breakfast so I was pretty starving hungry by the time we'd done at 11.30. Fighting the urge to eat and guzzle all the food off the shelves on the way round E-mart, me and Cara came to the dreaded, minging but tastes great Mccy D's.

Yes..not only did I eat a whole shanghai chicken burger meal to myself with Coke (I never drink coke yuk!) I also ordered a rice milkshake and I egged Cara to buy more fries coz I was still hungry after all that...oh the shame :( Not only is that a mortal sin for any gal in training like I am but at 11.30 pm and right after yoga tooo. Cara...no more late night food shopping trips at Emart.Serious.

No comments: