Tuesday 13 March 2007

Was Lion now Fan :)











So the kids at my school have been really wild again today as usual but one thing that makes me laugh is the names they choose for themselves :) Lion, pictured here is one of my favourite kids at school. Hes really naughty in class but out of class he always comes to me and says 'Hi' or 'Hello' and gives me sweets and is just really pleasant. He sits in class and fidgits around not really listening most of the time and just sings to himself or says things in Korean really loudly and pulls stupid faces to himself sometimes writhing around on the floor. Funny but annoying when he disrupts my class. I cant help but Love him though :) The other day I had a great chance to get some photos of him. He toddled into my class and just spent a bit of time with me letting me take some close ups. We had a laugh and Amy looked while he smiled for the camera messing about with his little jam jars trying to be funny with his slightly runny nose, cute wonky teeth and cheeky grin. How can you not think this kids cute? The tracksuit he occasionally wears is the best ! Its acid green, velour and cracks me up everytime I see him in it.The clothes Mums out their kids in over here are so cute seriously ! Originally his name was Lion but he informed me today that he's changed it to Pad for some strange reason :) Some of the other kids have great english names like Willy, Danie, but the best has to be my mates kid Robot! Am definately taking this one !

Its laughter with the kids and the funny moments like this that make the whole experience out here so much worth while. It beats teaching the naughty kids anyday...but thats a different story !

No comments: