Wednesday 14 March 2007

Happy White Day Laadees!

Well, its White Day here in Korea. The day where the ladies get sweeties off there fellas ! Valentines Day is a bit different over here as the women tend to give their beloveds chocolate on that day and then White Day is where the guys give their girlfriends candy. Theres also Black Day in a few months and apparently singletons of South Korea buy chocolate and candy for themselves :) Sounds like what I do every day :)

Well anyway, Ive eaten a lot of stuff I shouldnt have today and its a good job I worked out well this morning thats all I can say ! The new teacher gave me a couple of boxes of Jeju Island chocolates and they're sat in the kitchen calling me again... uh oh ;) I also got some sweets and chocolate from Sujan and Wendy my managers nieces which theyve just helped me to open. They are so sweet- Ive seriously fallen in love with them. Im gonna miss them so much when I have to say goodbye at the end of this year.

Anyway. Focus on the present! Mum booked her flight out to see me the other day and I cant wait ! Ive signed us up for the 10km race with my church next month and am really looking forward to doing something like that together! Bit of Mother and Daughter trouble ! Think it'll be pretty funny ! I Worked out for four hours this morning feeling pretty guilty about the past two weeks of not going every single day like I used to. I started a new yoga class today and its so different to the evening class I usually go to. The night class is much more chilled out and relaxing whereas the morning one is a bit crazy and energetic but fun anyhow ! I woke up at 8am and was determined not to go back to sleep like yesterday. I made myself get up and started training straight away. Managed a good 7 km on the runner and another 6 on the bike and am going to have to time myself in a few days to see how long I think it'll take me to run 10 km. Hehe. Ill be running forever with these little legs of mine :)

Seriously now...Im no runner at all. Yeh Im getting fitter- but no Im not a runner. I cant sprint for toffee! Im more of a take it my own pace sort of person so we'll have to see! Anyway after my warm up I did a good weights session and then ventured upstairs for my yoga sesh.Am feeling quite tired after work (was busy today) and now Ive eaten my supper so think Im gonna hit the sack...mmmmm warm bed.Dont think Ill get up tomorrow for training.Hee.

No comments: