Wednesday 28 March 2007

Passion for Food !

Maaaan Im starting up on some hardcore weights for a girl of my short size and weakness and am frightened that Im gonna get massif if I carry on :( Last night my 'captain' ushered me off with one of the young trainers and directed him to put me up a programme.Suprised at my own strength and not really knowing where its come from I dont really even feel that sore this morning which is really weird for what I pulled last night! When I first started I could barely lift a thing but from no where I seem to have acquired this strength and my muscles are repairing themselves pretty qiuckly too. Cool stuff but seriously I need to not get too into all this.. Dont wanna end up looking like these women weight lifters with no boobies.So after an hour of yoga and an hour and a half of more stretching, cardio and weight training I was ready for home where I had a pretty restless sleep my mind thinking about all kinds of strange things... I could have seriously got up and gone for a run in the middle of the night I seemed to have so much energy. So strange. Thinking about it though I do eat like a bloke and cant say no to food. EVER. If I ate just half of what I ate (even though its all healthy stuff) I think it would make a big difference but I guess I just love my food too much and thats the way its gonna stay !

No comments: