Sunday 25 March 2007

Recovered :)


Finally recovered from the Friday Night Camping 'fun' as Jackie likes to call it...

My toes are still in tact. God only knows how.

Slept most of Saturday morning after my ordeal and then went over to Kyrans for a nice meal and then ventured into town with Cara for a chat and beer. Pretty good. Kyrans was really nice to go to and after we'd eaten a nice meal together she'd cooked up with her student, we played scrabble! I laughed at myself playing scrabble on a Saturday Night... ! Never in the U.K...in fact never at all ! Was pretty funny and Im ashamed to say that I think the Koreans beat me :( haa. Some english post- grad I am ! :)

Today has been cool too. Missed the morning service at church as I helped out with the kids club. Was a bit mad really but funny all the same! Kind of looked lie a pig tip by the time we'd finished but that kidies for ya :) The rest of the day I just hung out with the girls which was pretty cool. I seriously dont do this enough nowadays. Sketchy Betchy (lol) cooked up some proper class fajitas and we had a small group meeting and talked more about future plans in Africa. Getting pretty excited...

No comments: