Wednesday 21 March 2007

It a Love Affair !


This is what makes my day worthwhile seeing little Emily my new Fantasy 1-1 student on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings. She's such a cutie I think Ive seriously fallen in love with this little girl. She is SO mischevious it hurts and constantly cracks me up with her face expressions, her korean and her telling me off constantly for my bad stick drawings. She usually screams the classroom down for 'ball game' as soon as she enters my room and we spend a good 15 minutes of my lesson learing new vocab whilst she makes me howl with her throwing techniques. She reminds me of how me and Sarah used to be as kids for example when we get to the letter 'L' in the alphabet she sometimes struggles to think of a word so I usually say, 'L for Love' and she'll just writhe about saying 'urrrghhh!' pretty much like little boys do when you ask them if they like girls or if theyve got a girl friend or if someone's kissed out their teeth if they have gappy smiles ! She looks like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth but this girls got serious attitude :) She's so beautiful and cheekily stretched out her little legs on my knees today as I was sat in front of her listening to our phonics tape (which by the way she hates) The class was originally five but it seems that its just be and Emily now and Im not complaining. This kid's COOL !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her! She is absolutely beautiful!
Cara